Monday, March 15, 2010

What to do...

Truston and I are flying down to Houston tomorrow on a little house-hunting trip.
I know, I know, we are super excited.
The thought of: moving, a house, warm weather, a house, pools, swimming, shorts, and a house are just so exciting, I really can't articulate.
I'm mostly excited about moving into a house, but I'm also excited to be going on our little get-away. I like to think of it as an all-expense-paid-vacation-by-us-for-us. I know, it's so exciting.
However, I'm just so perplexed. What will I do on flight to H-town all by myself? Do I read? What should I read? Sleep? Watch a movie? I just don't know what to do. Or I could just sit and day-dream. It all sounds good.

5 comments:

Megan said...

Yeah, we're going down in two weeks sin babies, and I can hardly stand the thought. Meaning, I'm excited, not sad. House hunting STINKS with munchkins. We decided on A&M by the way, but we'll still be kind of close! :) Have so much fun. And read lots of books. That's what I would do, at least.

Justin said...

Texas!!! That's all I have to say!

jhorrocks said...

Ha ha ha, oh, Brittney. What do you THINK you'll do on a flight without your kids? You'll worry about them the whole time.

Or maybe not. Hopefully you'll be able to do something relaxing that you can't do with kids.

Grace Coleman said...

Twilight saga...naw! Breath the moment in! You guys will have a blast!

jenni said...

Enjoy :) I'm sure you'll miss your little guys, but do ENJOY! I'm looking forward to hearing about the trip!