Thursday, March 11, 2010

For Grace

My sister, Grace, is awesome. And because I like her so much I will honor her request to post every day (We'll see how long this lasts). I did just post something, but it was pretty cranky, so I'll post something better.

The Hazards of Feeding Children
Any mother could tell you what hazards are involved when feeding children
  • Spit up
  • Barf
  • Drool
  • Mucous
  • Food in hair
  • Food in eyes
  • You will never leave the table without food all over your clothes, and then when you're husband comes home, he is always surprised that you have food on your clothes. To me, this says; you need to feed children more often
  • Seriously, the list is endless
Today, while feeding Logan he cough/choked on some peaches and this is what happened:



It looks way more gross in this picture then it was in real life. I couldn't stop laughing, it was so funny. Thank you, Logan, for a little peach exfoliant.

5 comments:

Angie Birkeland said...

nice.....looks like some sort of growth on your face. Oh...the joys of solids!

Kathy said...

I just got your birth announcement and I love the photo on it!

Alli said...

I like the look Logan is giving you!

Lindsay Mecham said...

Haha! That was so funny.

Grace Coleman said...

You are so pretty in the picture even though there is peach all over you! AH!