Thursday, September 24, 2009

Some Firsts

Today we celebrated some firsts:
1.)I put my tennis shoes on for he first time in...ahh....6 months. We went on a little walk.
2.) I gave Talmage his first plum and he loved it, in fact he ate 3.
3.) I put Logan in a big boy outfit. I shouldn't have done it, now he looks so big. I can't believe how fast 3 weeks have flown by. Here is a picture of him.
Today when I was feeding him, I looked down at his hands and toes and noticed that they are bigger. They may not look big to you, but they are chubbier then they were 3 weeks ago, or even a week ago. Babies grow so fast.
I also noticed that his feet seem to be developing into the characteristic "Bodine feet". His toes are already looking a little 'swollen'. (Somebody told us once that we should get Talmage's toes checked out because they looked swollen. I laughed out loud. Sorry buddy, they're just that fat.)

No comments: