Tuesday, September 29, 2009

Closet Pride

As many of you know, Truston went to the University of Utah. (A minor flaw I was willing to overlook). He was the first member of his family to attend college out of high school and attended on a full scholarship for 4 years. He likes the U, but he's not dyed in the wool. I guess you could call him a fair-weather fan. Unfortunately for him, he married into a dyed in the wool through and through, BLUE family.
My siblings surprised us with some football tickets this last weekend and we went to the game. Lucky for Truston, they had this extra BYU t-shirt lying around. This was the best picture I could get of him...he kept darting around and covering up the 'cougar'. He is slowly turning sides. He even remarked during the game, "Our teams defense..." Baby steps, my friends, baby steps. Thanks, Tanner, Grace and Andrew for a great afternoon.
I tried to take a picture of the boys together...Talmage is totally disinterested and Logan is totally unaware. Still cute.

6 comments:

haleyhorrocks said...

Hey, you were at the 324 house! I LOVE that house! I miss its cheerful walls.

Stephens said...

I am very dissapointed in Truston. Please relay the message. :)

Robbie said...

They are SO ADORABLE!

And don't worry, Truston will come around. Robbie was an adopted Steeler fan at one point, and now he cheers from the heart! :)

jenni said...

Oh they are so cute!

Keshia said...

Correction... His loser sister has attended college as well just yet to graduate because kids got in the way. Was on a full ride scholarship for two years. I love you guys!

Keshia said...

PS. BYU looks good on you bro!