Thursday, September 11, 2008

Talmage and his favorite Dad

Let's face it, we're raising a mamma's boy. However, he does have some fun moments with his dad. He loves banging on the piano. If there is a piano in the room, he will crawl over and tinkle the keys until you put him on your lap and then the banging really starts. He loved berry picking in Alaska. Probably because it included eating. Talmage is all about eating.
This is a potential christmas card picture. What do you think? While we were in Alaska we went to one of my dad's works parties. They had sumo wrestling, it was so fun! I was no match for Truston's girth.
In case you can't tell, I could barely put my arms together to hold Talmage in front of me.

5 comments:

Glen & Kat said...

hahaha, I LOVE the sumo picture! How fun!

Alli said...

I love to eat too! And I will look like a sumo wrestler if I don't stop!

Stephens said...

I vote this one for the Christmas card for sure!

Brigg said...

The sumo picture is great. Now you guys are matching Talmage!!

haleyhorrocks said...

That picture of Truston and Talmage is cute. I want more pictures of AK!