Monday, April 25, 2011

Easter Vests


Remember last years Easter Vests? Well, this year I had fabric but no pattern (it's packed away somewhere). Logan's vest was too tight (like last year) and Talmage's was a little too big. But I did get around to making bow-ties, and they were very cute. I wish I had a better picture of them (the boys).

No Easter is complete without a little Easter egg hunt. Truston did a good job of hiding the eggs really well and the boys were thrilled to discover candy inside.

6 comments:

Marel and Tom Stock! said...

oh man. so cute. can they marry my girls please?

Heather said...

You are way too talented! Those two are handsome little guys!

Kristin said...

That is the perfect fabric to pick to go with their beautiful blue eyes!! Love it all! You are awesome!

Sarah Culp said...

They are too cute! I love those vests!

The Bown's said...

So cute, we already miss you!!

Porters said...

Oh sooo cute. Wow Brittney I am impressed. :)Well not really- you do stuff like this like it is no big deal. haha