Saturday, October 11, 2008

Oatmeal Vs. Steel-Cut Oats

Ever since our ward had a provident living class on Steel-cut oats earlier this summer, I have been eating them and loving it! They are so good, with more texture and flavor and chewiness then regular oatmeal. Talmage loves them too, we eat a bowl of steel-cut oats together every morning. Well, this week I forgot to get more at the store, so I thought I would just try regular oatmeal for breakfast. BARF. I don't know how I ever ate that. Talmage took a probationary taste and spit it out. The baby who eats everything, would not eat this. So, in my estimation, oatmeal is grossly deficient in comparison to steel-cut oats. If you eat oatmeal...make the switch, it's totally worth it.

1 comment:

Kathy said...

I tried them once. They were good. I think I will get some more.