Saturday, October 11, 2008

Family Pictures

I wanted to take some family pictures in the beautiful fall leaves and because Talmage is almost 1. These are a few of our favorites.
He doesn't really walk yet, but he is taking little baby steps by himself. It's so cute. He has a little push toy that he walks all over the house with. He looks like Frankenstein pushing a lawn mower. This is a picture of his new trick. Spitting. It's so charming, especially when his mouth is full of food.
This is our favorite picture. Talmage was only half-heartedly participating (what a surprise), until we gave him a leaf. Then the fun really began.

7 comments:

Alli said...

Cute, and I love the leaf in the picture.

haleyhorrocks said...

Oh, you look so pretty, Brittney! Ian still walks like Frankenstein's monster, so maybe that's what they both should be for Hallowween!

Glen & Kat said...

So cute! And I love your hair.

Megan said...

Cute, cute, cute!! You are all just cute as a button. Great colors for the photo.

jenni said...

You have such a cute family, and Britt- you look beautiful! I love the pics!

Kathy said...

Everyone stole my comment thunder. Brittney, I was gonna say that you look really pretty in the pics, but everyone already said that. Well, at least I can confirm their thoughts I guess.

Robbie said...

Can you adopt me so I can be apart of your FREAKIN adorable family pictures?? You guys are gorgeous