Tuesday, April 14, 2009

Easter Egg Hunt

This Saturday we had an Easter Egg Hunt with our ward. It was really fun (even though it rained), and we even had a special Easter visitor. I was a little reticent about the bunny because Talmage is normally scared of those kind of things. I watched him anxiously as the Easter Bunny came out. His eyes got wide and he started walking towards him with a huge smile, pointing and laughing. The whole time the Easter Bunny was with us, he just followed him around the field, laughing and pointing. I wish I would've had a video camera, it was so funny. As proof, here is a picture.

5 comments:

B.E.A.T.L.E. said...

You know those Giant Stuffed things still scary me. I'm glad Talmage got over his fear much quicker than me.

Lindsay Mecham said...

Cute! Happy Easter!!!!

Brittany Webster said...

this is so cute! his face is just what you would expect... ha i am so happy for you for boy #2!!

Leslie said...

That is so cute!

Porters said...

oh cute...I love the posts that I haven't seen in a while. Talmage is so cute...