Tuesday, December 2, 2008

A Small Victory

As you can see, Talmage has SUPER fat feet. Now that he is one, winter is coming and he walks, I could see the time had come. The time to find shoes.
It was a struggle, I can't tell you how many shoes we tried on... and nothing fit him. Most of the time, I can't get all 5 toes in the shoe...much less his fat foot. Well, today I decided I was going to try one last time and if I couldn't find shoes I would just have to bite the bullet and buy a pair of pedipeds on line. (One of his little friends at church had them and they fit Talmage, but they're pretty expensive).
Well today was the day. I found a pair of shoes that fit!! They're little boots, but the tongue of the shoe opens all the way down to the toe, so they are very expandable. Hallelujiah! Another small victory.

2 comments:

Denice said...

He is the cutest boy ever... I don't see the fat feet... only cute toes to bite and tickle! Hope you guys had a great Thanksgiving!

Shawn and Cami and Max and Annie said...

Funny funny!! I don't know how that story will go for us, but I'll keep you posted. BTW, thanks for saying I'm young!!