Thursday, December 18, 2008

Good News!

Truston got another medical school interview. This interview is with New York Medical College, outside of NYC. We are so excited!!!
I keep asking him what he wants for Christmas and the only thing he says is, "Med school interviews", which I totally cannot deliver. However, it appears that subconciously, I can, and will.
HAH! The underlining came off, I couldn't figure out how to turn it off.
Anyways, we are excited about both interviews, Indiana University and NYMC...hopefully Santa will send more!

9 comments:

Glen & Kat said...

oh, good luck with that!

jenni said...

That would be SO COOL to have you out here on the east coast!!! Regardless of the placement, that's so exciting there's some progress!!! Go Truston!

haleyhorrocks said...

Yay! Good luck!

Justin said...

CONGRATULATIONS! We are really excited for you!

Denice said...

SWEET! Annie would be so pumped if you ended up in NY... Congrats to your family... great news, smart guy, good things to come!!!

Lindsay Mecham said...

Yay! That is so exciting!

Leslie said...

I just found your blog! This is great. Congrats on the interviews. I know how stressful this process can be as a wife with no control over the interviews and acceptance letters!

Alli said...

Congrats! If you go to NYC I will totally visit you! And I will think about Indiana.

Kristin said...

That is excellent! Both great places. We are excited for good things to come for the Bodines.