Sunday, November 16, 2008

Small Spaces





Talmage has recently discovered that he can crawl into another small space in our TV stand, between the books. For some reason, he thinks it's very funny to crawl inside, sit there for a while and then purposely fall out. What is going on in his head....I do not know. He probably hits his head about 20 times, dinking every wall on every side as he tries to maneuver around the tiny space. And then he falls out, laughing like he's done something very funny. It acutally is very funny to watch, maybe he's just doing it for our benefit. What an entertainer.

3 comments:

haleyhorrocks said...

That's a good sequence of pictures. I think it's cruel baby's heads are so big; they have a hard enough time getting around with a big noggin' throwing them off balance. And, you're right--whenever they get into a tight space, they just beat their heads against everything possible.

jenni said...

Oh my! "What kinds of tricks can I do in this small space?" I love the pics! I wonder what kind of tricks Talmage can do in an apple box? My sister uses a box to keep her 6-month-old daughter in close proximity to her toys, because she gets frustrated when she topples over or the toys get away from her. :) Creativity... a gift of great mothers, Britt!

Lindsay Mecham said...

Yay! I'm glad I found your blog. Well, actually Andrew gave me the link. Anyways, Talmage is adorable.