Friday, November 14, 2008

Skinny Pajama Pants

I made some Christmas Pajamas for Talmage and his cousins. Unfortunately, I made his last and all I had left were some scraps of materials. So he only got pants and they were VERY tight. We put them on the other night and they reminded me of skinny jeans. No matter, Talmage still wore them and I guess he didn't complain since he can't really talk. These pictures don't really do justice to the tightness of the pant, just imagine me barely able to hoist them up over his diaper.



3 comments:

haleyhorrocks said...

They don't really look that tight, but it looks like Talmage is sucking in his belly, so maybe he thinks they are. He's cute.

Robbie said...

cute pants.
and, i mean, Talmage is a stylish baby, so why shouldn't he have the trendiest baby pj's? Skinny, Christmas Pajamas are in. Totally.

P.S. Does anyone else accidently say Ba-jamas ever?

jenni said...

Talmage can pull off Skinny Pajamas any day! He models your creation well. What a cute idea... you are ambitious to make all those PJ's!