Tuesday, July 15, 2008

Temple Square

I have some family in town and this afternoon we met them down at temple square. We visited the "I am a child of God" exhibit at the Church Museum of History. It was really cute and fun for all the kids. Even Talmage, who thought a sheep puppet was very funny.
Afterwards we ate at the Nauvoo Cafe and then walked over to the reflection pond. The flowers were so pretty, I snapped a couple of pictures. While we were enjoying the flowers, some of my cousins were peddling the free mints we got from the Nauvoo Cafe, trying to raise a little money. Once we figured out why they were walking around talking to strangers, slyly holding out hands of peppermints, it was put to a quick end. So much for a little entreprenuership.
Talmage has started rolling his head back when he smiles, it's so cute. He has turned into quite the cheeser. I'm telling you, we get babysitting offers all the time. Especially at church from older ladies.

We finally got a genuine smile. Check out those teeth!

3 comments:

Megan said...

I'm loving his little tidal wave of hair on the front. He's SO cute. Babysitting offer is on the table.

Glen & Kat said...

Oh my goodness, he's so cute! P.S. I love that he loves quesadillas.

Marel and Tom Stock! said...

Wow! We completely lost track of you guys. Congrats on Talmage... our friends in our ward have a 15 month named Talmage. It's a good name. He's so cute. Nicely done.