Saturday, March 1, 2008

Talmage's Blessing



We had a great blessing day last Sunday. A friend sewed this sweet tuxedo for us. We thought he looked stunning. As wise and experienced parents we thought it a good idea to keep him awake all morning so he would be asleep during the blessing. Our plan backfired. He cried and cried and when it came time for the blessing, he was almost wailing. Thank goodness for my dad who had the smarts to stick his finger inside the pacifier so he would start sucking and we could all hear it. Truston did a great job and Talmage thought it was the best blessing he's ever recieved.
This is a picture from our St. Pat's card

4 comments:

Grace Coleman said...

As mother goose says never, change a nap time for a convinece, I am sure talmage agrees, JK I heard the blessing was amazing brit, and truston was great too!!! I love the pictures keep posting, I feel like a very updated aunt!!!!

Megan said...

Oh, so cute!! Sad we had to miss it. We miss you! Andrew's better, so let's have some partyness.

Alli said...

That tux is just smashing!

Kathy said...

Oh, my gosh I love that tux on him. Also, I love your card pictures. It was so fun having lunch with you three the other day.