Wednesday, October 17, 2007

Tagged....Continued

Four places I've lived:
1. Salt Lake City, Utah
2. Pleasant Grove, Utah
3. Provo, Utah
4. Minnesota
5. Sugar Land, Tx
- I know that's 5, but I had to include Sugar Land, since it's my favorite

Four favorite T.V. Shows
1. The Office
2. Lost
3. So you think you can dance?
4. Biggest Loser

Four favorite foods:
well, since i've been pregnant, basically every food has turned into my favorite food. i love food. but i still especially love
1. spring rolls
2. yellow curry
3. fruit
4. dairy (cottage cheese, yogurt, milk, ice cream, milkshakes, etc.) - this may surprise you since i am lactose intolerant. However, since I've been pregnant, all i crave and eat are dairy products, and they haven't bothered my stomach at all. So i must not be lactose intolerant anymore. Who knew?

Four websites I visit
1. hotmail.com
2. superexcitinglife.blogspot.com
3. myresfamily.blogspot.com
4. bananarepublic.com

Four places I would rather be right now:
1. Outside
2. Alaska
3. In bed
4. I can't think of anywhere else....

Four movies I love:
1. Little Women
2. My Fair Lady
3. Fiddler on the Roof
4. 007- any and all

Four People i tag:
1. Haley
2. Andrew
3. Megan
4. anybody else who may read this blog....

2 comments:

Kathy said...

Yay! I'm so glad you posted on your blog. You have to do it more.

haleyhorrocks said...

Britney, you are probably still lactose intolerant, but now can't distinguish regular pregnancy gas from the lactose-induced gas.