Friday, July 6, 2012

How to NOT survive childhood


  • ·         Mom, look what I can open! (a child proof jar of vitamins, which he tried, and then threw it up)-L
  • ·         “Does anybody know where my phone is?…(silence)…I will give them money”….(pitter patter of little feet). “I was keeping it under my bed for you” -T
  • ·         Mom, I just touched Reid’s eye! (Reid is blinking furiously in the corner) -L
How to earn brownie points that will keep your mother saving you:
  • ·         I have a good idea. Monster Truck Digger Party. And Hot Wheel Party. -L
  • ·         AH! I just love Hot Wheels SOOO much!!! –T
  • ·         Explosions! In the sky! BIG! Scary (in a whisper) –L
  • ·         The fact that Logan has played with 8 legos for the past 3 days, non stop. I guess we know what to get him for his birthday.
  • ·         That Reid chases Mango around, trying to hug her bottom, but mostly loving the occasional tail swipe across the face.
  • ·         Talmage giving the talk in Primary on Fasting and Prayer. And then he drew some pictures to accompany his talk; pictures of tanks and monster trucks. I’m not sure how they tied in, but he made sure to show them at the end.
  • Logan and Talmage carrying around ear plugs for 2 days in preparation of the fireworks: “Mom I want to be prepared”. And then they forgot that the ear plugs were in their pockets when they got there.

1 comment:

Christie said...

Oh my word those are the cutest memories! Kids seriously say the darndest things!