Tuesday, October 18, 2011

slip and slide

it's October and we're still breaking out the swim suits.
I found this beaut at wal-mart for $3.
The boys were wild with excitement. We set it up, turned on the hose and… they stood and looked at it. They had no idea what to do!
Talmage asked me, ‘do it first, mom’. Yeah, right!
Instead, I recruited all my interpretive dance moves and showed them what to do. (Good thing it was in the backyard…that would’ve been quite a show).
Sorry, I forgot to change the view before I uploaded this.

7 comments:

Grace Coleman said...

HOW COME YOU HAVE THE MOST AWESOME KIDS IN THE WORLD!!???

The Bown's said...

So cute, Lynlee had a slip & slide b-day party a few years ago, I thought yeah I'm not to old for this, and I went for it face first. I hit the ground so hard I knocked the wind out of myself. NOT as fun as I remember!!

Truston said...

Logan is an awesome slider. He just runs and then plops onto his back.

Kathy said...

I totes need to visit you guys again.

Sarah Culp said...

Oh come on, Britt, show your boys your slip and slide moves! :)

Denice said...

I hope you will show me your interpretive dance moves sometime, AWESOME! Beautiful boys Brittney!

Porters said...

oh that is fun...your kids are so dang cute. I hope you know I am planning to arrange some marriages over here. We'll just make sure this 3rd baby is a girl and we'll be set. :)