Tuesday, November 10, 2009

Halloween, fireman style

Two Fireman
A Fire Truck
And a Fire Dog
Yes, the fire truck was the most ghetto costume ever, but Talmage loved it to pieces, literally. I had to re-build it three times. And then came Halloween, not a party or get together, but the real deal and he fell in the costume and wouldn't put it on after that. Such a bummer, at least we got our money's worth.
P.S. I know these are pretty lame costumes, but next year...we are going to be something awesome. Any suggestions?

4 comments:

Angie Birkeland said...

What????? That was awesome. Come to our house and there are never costumes. I loved the little truck. You guys rock!

Glen & Kat said...

I thought the fire truck was cute!

Robbie said...

Lame- no, never. Awesome . . . the fire truck is so cute. I love it!

Lindsay Mecham said...

Are you kidding that they were lame!? I think they are AWESOME!!

so cute, clever idea.