Monday, May 18, 2009

A few of his favorite things...

Talmage really loves his blanket. A LOT. Thanks to my awesome mom for making this beautiful specimen of orange fur and aliens. We don't carry it everywhere, but around the house, it is his almost constant companion. Talmage also loves trucks, really anything with wheels and a motor.
The other day, I caught him giving his blanky a ride in his truck. It was so funny, I had to take a video and this is it.
Notice how well he plays until he realizes I have the camera. He instantly changes into a silly, cheesy mode. He also blows his nose at me. This is a newly acquired skill, for which I am grateful, I just wish he would do it when I have a kleenex somewhere nearby. Good thing no boogies ended up on the camera.
p.s. He can say 'cheese'. He can actually say a lot of things, but he will never do it on command. Only on his own terms...

7 comments:

Alli said...

That is really cute.

jenni said...

He's so cute and growing up! I love the Bodines! We need to catch up on the phone soon.

Becky said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Becky said...

Adorable!!! Annie loves her blankie, too...she holds it up to her nose and smells it all day long.

Leslie said...

That is so cute. Both of my boys have been attached to something too. Tommy was attached to a stuffed turtle until we lost it at the zoo, and Zacky loves a specific blanket which he calls "Special".
I seriously love the nose blowing!

Porters said...

oh that is awesome...I love it. I also like how he didn't care that he fell at the beginning- maybe because he didn't know you were watching?

M said...

He's a cutie!