Sunday, April 20, 2008

What is Heaven?

For Mother's Day, I took a couple of pictures with the phrase, "Father in Heaven has sent me to you." (From the Primary song, 'Mother, I love you'). Of course, they are stunning, but within the series are several different variations of 'Heaven'. And so I pose the question, What would Heaven be to you?A scary place with cranky babies? or A free food for all?
A happy place where everybody is smiling? We choose this one. I'm sure that Heaven is full of happy babies.

4 comments:

Porters said...

yeah! We love you Talmage!

Kathy said...

Good job rotating the pics.

Alli said...

Heaven is lots of sleep and chocolate and no moving.

Megan said...

Heaven would be knowing what your baby needs when he cries so you don't have to listen to that shrill choking cry that makes YOU want to cry. :) Talmage is stunningly handsome in that last pic.